Mission Countdown

7.31.2008

I Love to See the Temple!

I'm a little behind on the blogging. But that's besides the point! I received my temple endowment on July 8, 2008, in the Bountiful Temple! It was one of the happiest days of my life! I am so glad there are temples all over the world, so that no matter where I am, I can receive the blessings from attending. Here are some pictures, enjoy!

Amazing!
Thanks to everyone who came to support me!

The best parents in the whole world!

First time my whole family was together in the temple!

I am so glad Grandma Nanny could make it!

I am also very glad Grandma and Grandpa Jensen could come!

3 comments:

Kara J said...

4 days!!! Does that thing really say 4 days! AHHH!!! I'm so happy for you! And I'm jealous you get to go to the Nauvoo temple this weekend! It was so sweet to be at your endowment. You really are a very remarkable person, and one of the best friends I'll ever have. Thanks for letting me be a part of that special day. It was great to be with you and your family. I'm going to miss you! Love ya Hay!

Truman Jensen said...

Wow

I can't believe your leaving in a couple of days! Honestly I don't even remember being told you were serving a mission, guess being in TX leaves me out of the loop.

Hope you have an awesome experience!

T.jay

Missy said...

You guys are so cute!! We're so excited for your new adventure. Can you email me a picture of you? missy.couser@yahoo.com

Thanks and good luck next week. :)