Mission Countdown

7.31.2008

A Few of My Favorite Treats

I don't really know why, but right now I am thinking about my favorite treats. So, I think I am going to list them. Because they are yummy, and I feel like doing so.

1. Chocolate covered strawberries-I'll be having them at my wedding someday
2. Charlston Chews-the mini ones
3. Lime tortilla chips w/ homemade guacamole and fresh salsa
4. Blueberry muffins with that sugar stuff on top
5. Arrowhead water :-)
6. Haribo Gold gummy bears-nothing else compares
7. Banan split dipin' dots-the best ice cream ever
8. Cheesecake factory cheesecake
9. Kettle cooked Lays Jalepino chips-ahhhh so good
10. Peppered beef jerkey

I'm sure there are more, but I can't think of them right now. So the list stops here.

I leave on my mission in ONE WEEK!!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!

2 comments:

Kara J said...

Mmm. I think I was saying that to everyone of those except the last 3- which I have yet to try. I really think you conditioned me growing up to like the same foods you like. Good thing New York still has all of those things.

You left out peanut butter!!!

Kara J said...

And pickles!