Mission Countdown

6.25.2008

10 Must Do's

So I was going to put them in order, but I didn't think about doing that until after I had already typed it, so now there will be no order:

  • Lose at least 5 pounds (it's a never ending battle)
  • Buy a missionary wardrobe (it's harder than I thought it would be)
  • Learn how to make my blog cute (help please)
  • Read "Breaking Dawn" (yeah, I'll be cutting it close)
  • Drive to Utah (yes, again)
  • Learn how to cook (my parents don't think I can...)
  • Pack my suitcase (buy a suitcase, for that matter)
  • Finish the Book of Mormon (not that I haven't done it before)
  • Write a farewell talk (actually 2)
  • Spend all my gift cards (I've been saving them to buy something really good...but now I just need to spend them!)

Basically, I have a lot to do...and I'm sorta stressed about it! But hopefully I can get it all done in the coming weeks. I leave exactly 6 weeks from today!!! (It's not like I'm counting or anything.)

5 comments:

Shamaine said...

Hi, good luck with everything you need to do! As far as making your blog cute...I like the backgrounds from 'thecutestblogontheblock.com' there's also a link at the top of my blog if you want to check it out.
Let me know if there's anything I can help with before you leave.

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Are you having a farewell talk in Utah? If so, let me know when it is please! And I bet actually I know you will have the cutest missionary wardrobe ever!

Jake, Katie, & Macie said...

Don't stress you are going to be great. I am so excited to write you, and don't worry I will keep you updated on the baby. I better get to see you before you leave. I love you.

J S said...

Nice list but you can do it! And your blog is already cute! I like that you have on your list to pack your suitcase but you don't have one yet! haha... love ya girl

Kara J said...

You never cease to amaze me, Haylie! Good grief, you can do it all! Can I be you when I grow up? Oh, and I just remembered I missed your call last night. I was doing my visiting teaching. Yes, at 9:00 p.m. - I'll def call you this weekend!